In 2018, over 90% of consumers read online reviews when researching local business. With the very competitive digital landscape, online reviews can make your paving company flourish. Google, Facebook, Angie’s List and others, combine with other factors form your company’s online reputation.
Even if you do not service homeowners, a strong positive online reputation is vital to your company’s success. Property Management companies, small business owners and some developers use the internet to find their next “go-to” paving company and they also read reviews.
If your review portfolio is not properly managed, one unhappy customer can tarnish your company’s reputation in a matter of moments. Reviews can impact your company in the following ways:
Credibility: Positive reviews create social proof your company does good work.
Trust: People trust online reviews when choosing local businesses
Authority: Positive reviews establish trust and negative ones do the opposite
Visibility: Reviews provide PR opportunities for your company
Why Paving Companies Need Review Management
The day-to-day operations of running your paving company, handling internet marketing and managing your online reputation is an impossible task. At 28 Circles we constantly monitoring reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook and multiple other review platforms. Additionally, we can help you generate more positive reviews for your company and help reduce the chance of getting negative reviews published. Review management creates the following benefits:
Traffic Generation: Positive Reviews tend to lead to additional traffic, traffic which is from people looking for your services
Content Creation: New reviews are considered new content by the search engines, which helps your website’s visibility.
Search Engine Optimization: Reviews are a local search ranking factor
Social Media Activity: Facebook and other social media platforms integrate reviews
At 28 Circles we understand how hard it is to build a solid online reputation. Our objective is to help you generate and monitor online reviews. We also provide advice on how to response to reviews, both positive and negative reviews.
Customer reviews are the single most effective bit of marketing you can do for your company.
We will help you build and maintain your online reputation.
- Minimal time investment on your part
- Affordable with no long-term contracts
- Turn Key and easy to implement
- Extremely easy for you, the business owner, to use
- Fast and easy for your customers to use
- Branded to match your company
- Capture customer email addresses for additional marketing opportunities
- Not only reviews, you will also get customer feedback to improve your business
Customers are posting reviews of your company on many different websites. Trying to monitor all of these sites on a daily bases can be a large time investment. Also, responding to both positive and negative reviews, in a timely fashion, shows potential customers that you care about your customers. Resolving a customer complaint will make them 90% more likely to do business with you again.
We can help.
- Daily email notification when a new review is posted
- A monthly snapshot of all reviews to see trends
- Monitoring of the major sites, such as Google+, Yelp and niche sites
As a small business owner, there is never enough time in the day. You know that managing your online reputation is important, but there’s always something more pressing which can get in the way of managing this.
Partnering with 28 Circles, we will build, maintain and monitor your company’s reputation, freeing up your time do what’s important, run your business.
- Monitor social websites for mentions of your company
- Monitor all review platforms
- Respond to all positive new reviews
- Investigate and research negative reviews
- Provide a response to any new negative reviews
- Secure listings for your business on all major review platforms
- Secure listings for your business on niche sites